MLS Fangirl

Comments from a fangirl's eye-view on Major League Soccer, the American slice of the world's greatest sport.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Change of address

To anyone who might still be reading:
Hi.
I know it's been awhile, but it's been a crazy year.
I know, I MISSED OUT on Becks. But then, it seems like a lot of people did, too.
And the Earthquakes are coming back!
Houston is Numero Uno again ...
Lots of stuff, I know. I've been watching from the wings, too busy to comment or blog. Not only that, but the Blogspot blog just isn't workin' for me anymore.
So here's the dealy-o: I'm moving over to WordPress: http://mlsfangirl.wordpress.com/. It's easier to deal with, and I might be able to gush enthusiastically about fútbol again on a semi-regular basis.
Chase me down. And thanks for reading.
Happy Holidays, Merry-Xmas, and I'll see you in the New Year!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice post, keep up the good work!!

    visit

    Soccer Tickets Online

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger maniac said…

    http://latinamericanfootballnewsreview.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Donald said…

    It can't work in actual fact, that's what I think.
    Dentist In New Market | italian gold chains | honda dealers in nj

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If youíre looking for ways to improve soccer skills individually, you've come to the right place. I know that soccer team practice sometimes just isn't enough if you want to become great. Just take a look at most of the great soccer players in activity. They always say that they spend a lot of hours off-pitch improving their soccer skills, which makes them so good in matches. But simply training after hours isnít enough, you need to train intelligently and gain the edge with this http://tinyurl.com/7qw7u4g 100% guaranteed to see an improvement very quickly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home