MLS Fangirl

Comments from a fangirl's eye-view on Major League Soccer, the American slice of the world's greatest sport.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh hell

Beckham move to US to become reality show

That's it, I'm officially stating my non-fandom of David Beckham. Yes, he's good for MLS and blah blah blah, but the Beckhams have official teamed up with the evil empire that is Reality TV. What's next, Landon on The Surreal Life? Clint Dempsey on Making the Band? Gah.

Although I actually think the behind-the-scenes action of an MLS team for one season would be a fascinating watch, but it'd take something like Bravo to pull that off. "From the producers of Show-Dog Moms and Dads, On the Pitch with FC Toronto."

Yeah, whatever. I'm done with anything on TV that's not sci-fi or fĂștbol related. Someone wake me when April gets here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home