MLS Fangirl

Comments from a fangirl's eye-view on Major League Soccer, the American slice of the world's greatest sport.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sunday, SUNday, SUNDAY

Two conference championships hit the fan ... I mean the tube on Sunday, with the DC/Revs matchup on ESPN2 at 3 p.m. CST and the Dynamo/Rapids game on FSC, HDNet and MLSLIVe.tv at 6 p.m. CST. Of course, I'm going to be glued to the TV on Sunday, since my favorite of favorites, DC United, is playing, and I'd like nothing more than to see my darling Alecko Eskandarian get a gol off Matt Reis. Although I have my jitters on DC getting goles, but hey, I have faith.

The sideshow, of course, will be in the booth when Eric "I think I know everything" Wynalda calls the game with ex-USMNT head coach and current RBNY head coach Bruce "I can get snarky when I want to" Arena at his side. Gee, I wonder if they'll actually stick to talking about the game on hand, if nothing more than to avoid having to have a smack down on basic cable. Which I'd dearly like to see, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home