MLS Fangirl

Comments from a fangirl's eye-view on Major League Soccer, the American slice of the world's greatest sport.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The management regrets to inform you ...

... that I'm forced to take about a week or so off. I've been caught up in soccer goodness and was about to get back to blogging on MLS, but I've hurt my hand and can barely type. Which is a shame because I had all sorts of things to say about Arena and MLS. But I'll get back to it when I'm healed up. Wizards and my beloved DC tomorrow, go, DC, go!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Chapu_Nocioni said…

    KC Wizards 2-3 DC United, and first goal of Adu this season.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger MLS Fangirl said…

    I know!! I saw the box scores, and I'm thrilled for Freddy. Darn MLStv, why didn't they show that game?! Y gracias por vistar mi sito! Voy a agregar tu sito :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home